Back to normality with the digital EU certificate
With the Travel Edition from identyME and Rapidfor®, you can complete COVID-19 testing certificates relevant to your travel from the comfort of your home or a location of your choice, making your arrival and departure easier. Simply use the free application www.identyme.app to register the test. And after 15 minutes, you will receive a valid EU certificate that you can use to check in with travel partners like Lufthansa or visit events and restaurants.
The smart certification system for COVID-19 tests.
- Easily and conveniently decentralised from anywhere
- Complete documentation of every test
- 100% GDPR compliant
- Digital EU certificate within minutes
- Use for e.g. travel, hospitality and events
- At least 24h-valid within the EU *
identyME is the first product based on international standards that makes certified home testing easy and safe for everyone.
Accredited by the Austrian Ministry of Health, identyME can be used across borders in the entire EU region.
Rapidfor® SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Test
The SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Kit from Vitrosens Biotechnology is a rapid in vitro diagnostic test for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid antigens using an anterior nasal swab.
The ANTIGEN lay test significantly simplifies sampling, as the swab can be taken in the nasal vestibule (short nose, “nasal drill test”) at a depth of only 1.5 cm in the nose.
To do this, a sample is taken from the front of the nose and applied to a test cassette. The test works on the lateral flow principle and indicates within 15 minutes whether COVID-19 antigens could be detected in the sample. After 30 minutes, the displayed result is invalid.
Individually packed in a 1-pack container (box) with individual buffer solution for each test.
- Rule out Sars-CoV-2 infection with high accuracy, specificity and sensitivity
- Sample material: nasopharyngeal swab
- CE certified and reimbursable test listed at the Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices according to the Coronavirus Test Ordinance (TestV): List of Antigen Tests – Test ID: AT507/20,
- File number of the special approval of the BfArM, for self-administration by laypersons (self-tests): 5640-S-168/21.
- Easy handling everything from one set
- Quick result easy to read within 15 minutes
- Store at room temperature
The COVID-19 antigen rapid test fulfils the minimum criteria of the RKI and PEI for SARS-CoV-2 antigen tests in the sense of § 1 para. 1 clause 1 TestVO and is listed on the BfArM list under the number AT507/20 of the “Antigen tests for direct pathogen detection of the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2”.
- Sensitivity: 97.30 %
- Specificity: 99.00 %
Scope of delivery:
- Coronavirus antigen test cassettes
- Sterile swabs
- Sampling tubes with cap and included extraction buffer
- Packaging insert
How to handle the test result
Please follow the instructions for handling your test result!
- POSITIVE: COVID-19 infection is currently suspected. Please contact your doctor/family physician or local health department immediately. Please comply with local guidelines for self-isolation and have a PCR confirmation test performed.
- NEGATIVE: Please continue to comply with all applicable rules regarding contact with others as well as applicable protective measures – even if the test is negative, an infection may be present! In case of suspicion, repeat the test after 1-2 days, as the coronavirus cannot be detected accurately in all phases of an infection.
- INVALID: Possibly caused by incorrect test performance – Please repeat the test. If test results remain invalid, contact physician or COVID-19 testing centre.
Prices for bulk orders over 10,000 tests are available on request to email@example.com.