Lay Antigen Test for COVID-19
- High accuracy, specificity and sensitivity
- Sample material: Nasopharyngeal swab
- Identification of acute infection
- CE certified: CE 0483 BfArM:
- LoD (Limit of Detection) : 1.6 x 102 TCID 50/mL
- CE certified and listed at the Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices: List of Antigen Tests – Test ID: AT1234/21
- Easy handling all in one kit
- Rapid result in 15 minutes
- Results are easy to read
- Storage at room temperature
- Test for professional use only
- Sensitivity : 94.29 %
- Specificity : 99,00 %
- Test cassette with pipette in foil hive: 1 pc.
- Reaction vessel with integrated buffer: 1 pc.
- Sample collection system (saliva): 1 pc.
- Package insert: 1 pc.
How to handle the test result
Please follow the instructions for handling your test result!
- POSITIVE: COVID-19 infection is currently suspected. Please contact your doctor/family physician or local health department immediately. Please comply with local guidelines for self-isolation and have a PCR confirmation test performed.
- NEGATIVE: Please continue to comply with all applicable rules regarding contact with others as well as applicable protective measures – even if the test is negative, an infection may be present! In case of suspicion, repeat the test after 1-2 days, as the coronavirus cannot be detected accurately in all phases of an infection.
- INVALID: Possibly caused by incorrect test performance – Please repeat the test. If test results remain invalid, contact physician or COVID-19 testing centre.
Prices for bulk orders over 10,000 texts are available upon request to email@example.com