Antigenic lay test for COVID-19
Hotgen’s Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) antigen test is an in vitro immunochromatographic test for the determination of coronavirus antigen using a nasal swab.
The ANTIGEN lay test simplifies sampling considerably, as the swab can be taken in the nasal vestibule (short nose, “nose picker test”) at a depth of only 1.5 cm in the nose..
The coronavirus (2019-nCoV) antigen test fulfils the minimum criteria of the RKI and PEI for SARS-CoV-2 antigen tests in the sense of § 1 para. 1 sentence 1 TestVO and is listed on the BfArM list under the number AT282/21 of the “Antigen tests for direct pathogen detection of the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2”.
Individually packed with individual buffer solution for each individual test.
For use as a self-test from 18 years of age. For children under 18 years of age, either a parent or guardian performs the test or the test is performed under their supervision.
High accuracy, specificity and sensitivity
Sample material: Nasopharyngeal swab
Identification of acute infection
CE certification CE 0123
CE certified and reimbursable test listed at the Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices according to the Coronavirus Test Regulation (TestV): List of Antigen Tests – Test ID: AT1236/21
Listed and validated: Paul Ehrlich Institute
Easy handling all in one kit
Rapid result in 15 minutes
Results are easy to read
Storage at room temperature
Test for professional use only
- Sensitivity: 95.37%
- Specificity: 99.13%
Scope of delivery:
- identyME QR code with instructions
- Coronavirus antigen test cassettes
- Sterile swabs
- Sampling tubes with cap and included extraction buffer
- Packaging insert
How to handle the test result
Please follow the instructions for handling your test result!
- POSITIVE: COVID-19 infection is currently suspected. Please contact your doctor/family physician or local health department immediately. Please comply with local guidelines for self-isolation and have a PCR confirmation test performed.
- NEGATIVE: Please continue to comply with all applicable rules regarding contact with others as well as applicable protective measures – even if the test is negative, an infection may be present! In case of suspicion, repeat the test after 1-2 days, as the coronavirus cannot be detected accurately in all phases of an infection.
- INVALID: Possibly caused by incorrect test performance – Please repeat the test. If test results remain invalid, contact physician or COVID-19 testing centre.
Prices for bulk orders over 10,000 texts are available upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org