AESKU.RAPID SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Lay Test
- High accuracy, specificity and sensitivity
- Fast results – as little as 15 minutes
- Easy handling
- Approved as a home test
- No additional equipment required
- Minimally invasive nasal swab, simple sample collection
- File number of the special approval of the BfArM, for self-administration by lay persons (self-tests): 5640-S-022/21
- Listed and validated: Paul Ehrlich Institute
- Storage at room temperature
- Sensitivity : 100% (Ct value ≤ 29.9, 93% Ct value ≥ 30).
- Specificity : 98%.
- LoD (Limit of Detection) : 50 TCID50/ml.
- Test tubes with dropper attachment, filled with extraction buffer: 5 pcs.
- SARS-CoV-2 antigen test cassette (incl. desiccant): 5 pcs.
- Test strips (swab) – sterile, CE0197: 5 pcs.
- Instructions for use: 1 pc.
- Holder for test tubes: 1 pc.
How to handle the test result
Please follow the instructions for handling your test result!
- POSITIVE: COVID-19 infection is currently suspected. Please contact your doctor/family physician or local health department immediately. Please comply with local guidelines for self-isolation and have a PCR confirmation test performed.
- NEGATIVE: Please continue to comply with all applicable rules regarding contact with others as well as applicable protective measures – even if the test is negative, an infection may be present! In case of suspicion, repeat the test after 1-2 days, as the coronavirus cannot be detected accurately in all phases of an infection.
- INVALID: Possibly caused by incorrect test performance – Please repeat the test. If test results remain invalid, contact physician or COVID-19 testing centre.
Prices for bulk orders over 10,000 texts are available upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org